JaJa'Z Latest Stories

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks...BIAR BETUL???


Ni tak tau la betul ke tak ni...

LONDON—Barely a month after marrying 29-year-old Kate Middleton in a royal wedding ceremony watched by an estimated 2 billion people worldwide, Prince William announced Tuesday that he and Middleton have divorced and that the entire marriage was "a tremendous mistake in every possible regard." "I really don't know what I was thinking—we're a terrible match, I don't love her and never have, and, to be honest, I never really had any interest in being married in the first place," announced the now unattached Prince William to a dead-silent British press corps. "People thought our wedding was some sort of fairy tale, but I assure you it was all just some ghastly ceremonial farce that got out of hand. I'm just relieved it's over, frankly. And I'm glad I'll never have to see that awful woman again." Prince William then told the assembled reporters, "Well, see you all later," smiled, and walked back into Buckingham Palace.

Berjuta2 berabih untuk majlis kawen...
Berjuta2 orang tengok dia kawen...
Hanya untuk 5 minggu....

11 Beu-T Is Talking:

Kalamhati said...

Errr sepicheless!

M A R I A K H A L I S said...

This is just a rumor. They have been together for 8 years. The Prince is not stupid enough not to know the girl after 8 years. Sad people just want happy people to fail.

munira anis said...

rumors tu dari site theonion.com.
laman web the onion tu memg mengarot pon kak,hehe.

Thera said...

Rasa tak betul la.. bukannye senang nk kahwin tu...

Nak KURUS? Nak JAGA BADAN?

Syafiqah Zidane said...

@munira

But how about from this site http://www.publicnewschannel.com/prince-william-divorces-kate-middleton-after-5-weeks/3484.html

kurus said...

ish dik biar benar .. huhuh mcm2 hal skrg nie .. tapi kalau betul .. huhuhu sampai berkelip2 mata x percaya nie .. susah nak percaya lahhh

mirul said...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110602015947AAPGBYs

okebai

Nur Hawa Mohd Zin said...

erk..biar betul..huhu..

[leily.laily] said...

err... bia betik!!!!!
mmm, cam ade peluang ai ganti.. hahahahah

ungkuhanizungkuaziz said...

@M A R I A K H A L I S

" M A R I A K H A L I S said...

This is just a rumor. They have been together for 8 years. The Prince is not stupid enough not to know the girl after 8 years. Sad people just want happy people to fail."

nie ayat copy paste..haha

SueZ said...

itu romors aja lah..impossible rasa nya..kita tgk berita aja lah

Related Posts with Thumbnails